Scarlett: He poured battery acid on my face!
With an unrecognizable face, Scarlett showed up at the door of a kind stranger that often fed her, almost as if she was asking her for help. The resident took to social media pleading for help. Word got around and through networking, Scarlett was able to be picked up and taken directly to the emergency vet.
What the vet staff discovered next shocked us all. Scarlett has suffered from major chemical burns on her face and neck. It is believed that someone threw battery acid on the once sweet and trusting girl. Who can do this? As I am sure you know her wounds are devastating.
Even though she is going through so much pain, she still finds the strength to wag her tail and give you kisses. Scarlett is currently receiving antibiotics, tons of pain meds and is being treated for her burns. She will be back at the emergency vets for a checkup and for more tests. The wonderful people of Laguna Madre Humane Society have decided to sponsor this wonderful baby girl and help her on the road to recovery. And we are here to support their journey! Will you join me?
We have partnered with Laguna Madre Humane Society to create this week's animal saving t-shirt design! Please, if you can, purchase one of our Scarlett + LMHS items below! With your help this victim of abuse can get the second chance at life she deserves!
Your Purchase Supports
Laguna Madre Humane Society
The mission of the LMHS is to assist in finding forever homes for homeless animals and promote responsible pet ownership by providing low cost medical care, spay/neuter programs, and education.
With every purchase, you can save an animal in need.
Animals have a remarkable ability to shower us with unconditional love. And, they will forever be pa..
Made of solid Sterling Silver 925, the I Saved Bead Bracelet is made for those who rescue animals an..