Stark: Acid poured down his throat and thrown on his body.
Stark is a gentle male American Pitt Bull that was found in an abandoned house by a lawn care worker in Macon, Georgia. He had been used as a dog fighters 'bait dog" and doused in chemicals burning his rear leg. He also has chemical burns in his mouth indicating acid was porn down his throat. He is covered in bite wounds.
Stark was immediately rushed to Houston Veterinary Clinic. On the first day of treatment, the burned skin on his leg was removed. The following morning, work was started on the cuts, bites and chemical burns to his mouth.
Stark is in the hospital in critical condition. Our battle over infection has begun. He will need to have damaged skin removed repeatedly until the wounds can heal completely. Please consider purchasing an shirt, tee or hoodie to help save this baby!
It was confirmed that Stark was viciously burned with chemicals by an abuser. Stark went through his third procedure yesterday. The skin on his leg is gradually being closed.
This is costly and time consuming. He has had four skin procedures and has at least one more to go. He gave us lots of hugs and kisses and tail wags today. We still desperatly need your help. Please consider purchasing an shirt, tee or hoodie to help save this baby!