Your privacy is important to Hendrick & Co. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Hendrick & Co. collects, and the ways in which Hendrick & Co. uses that personal information. At Hendrick & Co., our goal is to protect the privacy and security of your personal information
First and foremost, Hendrick & Co. has never and will never sell any information collected on our site to a third party for any reason whatsoever. All of the information we collect is simply to fulfill orders and communicate with our customers.
Information we collect from or about you may vary depending on how you use the Website and information you may choose to provide to us and to other sources, including, but not limited to social media.
Information You Provide to Us:
Hendrick & Co. collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This includes, but is not limited to, individually identifiable information, such as your full name, a user name and password, email address, phone number, physical address, credit card information and other billing information.
Examples of the ways in which we may collect information from you include:
- Registration and Ordering: Before ordering or using certain features of this Website, you may be required to submit your name, address, email, billing and other personal information. This particularly pertains to the ordering process whether you opt for guest checkout or to create an account on the Website.
- Marketing Emails: We may send marketing and/or promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link contained in any promotional email or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that despite unsubscribing from such newsletter and marketing communications, we may still contact you in relation to your order(s) or any issues relating any business you conduct with us.
- Phone and Email Support: If you opt to contact us via phone and email, we may collect information to better serve you, such as your name, contact information and notations.
Information We Automatically Collect:
- Information Collected From Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, including social networks. This information may include name, demographic information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and shopping behavior.
How Hendrick & Co. Uses This Information
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders and/or purchases, contact you concerning the status of an order/purchase, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary by sharing information with companies that provide services to us, such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company, credit card processor, email service provider or web host, among others;
- To deliver marketing and/or order-specific information using Website, Company advertisements or third-party tools;
- To personalize and improve our services, the Website, and allow you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience in using our services;
- To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising, including on the Website, via direct mail, e-mail, text message, or push notifications, and to contact you about upcoming H&C sales, promotions, offers and product information. You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third party websites and media properties, including in social media.
- To help us learn more about our visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To develop new products and services;
- To research and address any problems with our Website, Stores, business, and our products and services;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
Securing Your Data
Your shopping experience is important to us at Hendrick & Co. Hendrick & Co. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Hendrick & Co. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology and anti-fraud protections.
Corrections/Disabling Your Account
You can access or update your personal information via our Website. For any reason, you can also disable your account by contacting or calling our customer service team at (714) 988-4200.
Updating this statement
Links to Other Websites
We may link to or offer some of our services in connection with third party websites or applications, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for the practices of such websites or applications, and we encourage you to read and fully understand their privacy policies.
Contact Hendrick & Co.
Hendrick & Co., LLC
1501 N. Raymond Avenue, Suite A
Anaheim, CA 92801
Terms & Conditions